Disney's Godiva Chocolate Martini

n 2010 my husband took me to Disney World for the first time. While there I had this drink with dinner at Coral Reef. I've had at least one every trip since then. We were even luck enough to find a recipe and I've had them now at home as well.
Disney's Godiva Chocolate Martini #DRINK #COCKTAIL

INGREDIENTS:

  • frangelica
  • cracked ice
  • chocolate syrup
  • godiva chocolate liqueur
  • stole vanilla vodka
  • dark creme de cacao
Disney's Godiva Chocolate Martini #DRINK #COCKTAIL


INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Swirl chocolate syrup around martini glass to decorate.
  2. In a cocktail shaker pour all ingredients along with cracked ice. Place caps on shaker and shake to mix and chill.
  3. .......................
  4. .......................
You can find complete recipes click here!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

subcribe rovi shone